Currently, I am studying stability of quiver representations and the application of persistence theory to topological data analysis.
- Y. Diaz, C. Gilbert, R. Kinser, “Stability conditions and Auslander-Reiten sequences for Dynkin quivers”, in preparation.
- T. Baumbaugh , Y. Di̇az , S. Fri̇esenhahn , F. Manganiello and A. Vetter , “Batch codes from Hamming and Reed-Muller codes”, Journal of Algebra Combinatorics Discrete Structures and Applications, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 153-165, Oct. 2018, DOI:10.13069/jacodesmath.466634, preprint: https://arxiv.org/abs/1710.07386.
- Untitled, AMS Spring Southeastern Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Interactions Between Noncommutative Ring Theory and Algebraic Geometry (University of Virginia – Charlottesville, VA; scheduled March 11-13, 2022)
- Total stability for Dynkin quivers and almost split sequences. AMS Spring Western Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Quivers, Tensors, and Their Applications (virtual; May 1, 2021)
- Total stability for Dynkin quivers and almost split sequences. AMS Spring Eastern Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Hopf Algebras, Tensor Categories, and Related Homological Methods (virtual; March 20, 2021)